The Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship Program provides scholarships to students Kindergarten through 12th grade who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). The amount of each scholarship will be based on the disability identified on the student’s IEP and is determined by the State of Ohio. If you would like more information about this scholarship please contact Steve Yoder at 330-683-0012 or visit the ODE website.
The Educational Choice Scholarship Program (EdChoice) offers two types of scholarships. The Traditional EdChoice Scholarship and the EdChoice Expansion Scholarship.
Eligibility for the Traditional EdChoice Scholarship requires that you must live in a district that appears on the State of Ohio designated school list. Click the LEARN MORE button below to see if you are eligible.
Eligibility for the EdChoice Expansion program is Income-based. To qualify for a full scholarship the household income must be at or below 450% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Families with a household income above 450% may apply for a partial scholarship.
To apply for the either scholarship, you must first apply for admission at Kingsway as soon as possible. This will allow for processing your application and/or collecting the required information and thereby giving your application the best possible chance for EdChoice scholarship approval. Once your child has been accepted at Kingsway, we will submit your child's EdChoice application through the online secure application system.
To speak with someone regarding our application process, please contact our Admissions Director, Steve Yoder at 330-683-0012.
Our number one goal is to build a relationship with you and your family and make quality Christian education available to you. We offer several Tuition Assistance options. Schedule a meeting with the Admissions Director today to discuss what options will work best for your family.
Our Ministry-Based Philosophy of Tuition Assistance is built on a Biblically-based sustainable financial model that provides for the ongoing expansion and improvement of the educational services we offer.
- We will seek to attract and integrate students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- To the greatest extent possible, any child from a motivated family will not be denied admission solely because of lack of financial resources to pay our tuition.
- Our tuition is based on the full cost to educate each child as well as enabling us to better accomplish our educational mission into the future.
- Tuition assistance for families is needs based on a case by case basis; utilizing FACTS, an objective, confidential, verified third-party financial aid needs assessment process.
- We will offer tuition assistance and award it in a manner that will allow as many families as possible to have the opportunity to attend Kingsway.
- Tuition assistance will be funded through donor gifts, not through increased tuition.
The state of Ohio’s Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) tax credit authorizes donors who contribute to K-12 student scholarships through a certified SGO to receive a dollar-for-dollar reduction in their state taxes up to $750 per individual taxpayer. Your gift to the Ohio Christian Education Network (OCEN) SGO will go directly to a scholarship for a student attending Kingsway Christian School. Simply click on the DONATE button below, designate which school you would like to receive the scholarship and you can be certain your gift will fund a scholarship at Kingsway with priority given to students in financial need. For more information about this program click the LEARN MORE button below to be taken to the OCEN website.
We utilize FACTS Tuition Management to manage monthly tuition payments and for families to apply for Tuition Assistance. To sign up for a monthly payment plan or to apply for Tuition Assistance please visit the FACTS website below and complete the application process.