Our number one goal is to build a relationship with you and your family and make quality Christian education available to you. We offer several Financial Aid Options. Schedule an Educational Success Consultation with the Superintendent today to discuss what options will work best for your family.
Our Ministry-Based Philosophy of Tuition and Financial Aid is built on a Biblically-based sustainable financial model that provides for the ongoing expansion and improvement of the educational services we offer.
- We will seek to attract and integrate students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- To the greatest extent possible, any child from a motivated family will not be denied admission solely because of lack of financial resources to pay our tuition.
- Our tuition is based on the full cost to educate each child as well as enabling us to better accomplish our educational mission into the future.
- Financial aid for families is needs based on a case by case basis; utilizing an objective, confidential, verified third-party financial aid needs assessment process.
- The Faith Promise component of our financial aid program will provide an additional avenue by which to trust God for meeting tuition as families work in partnership with Kingsway to find ways to experience a Christian education for their children.
- We will offer significant financial aid and award it in a manner that will allow as many families as possible to have the opportunity to attend Kingsway.
- Financial Aid will be funded through donor gifts, not through increased tuition.
The EdChoice Expansion Scholarship Program was created to provide students whose family income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines with the opportunity to attend participating private schools. For the 2019-2020 school year, EdChoice Expansion Scholarships will also be available to incoming Kindergarten-Sixth Grade students whose family meets the income requirements. Call today and ask for our Superintendent, Steve Yoder to learn more about this scholarship opportunity, or visit the ODE website below at your convenience.
The Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship Program provides scholarships to students kindergarten through 12th grade who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). The amount of each scholarship will be based on the disability identified on the student’s IEP and is determined by the State of Ohio. Call today and ask for Shawn Swartzentruber to learn more about this scholarship opportunity, or visit the ODE website below at your convenience.
We utilize FACTS Tuition Management to manage monthly tuition payments and distribute Financial Aid. To sign up for a monthly payment plan or to apply for Financial Aid please visit the FACTS website below and complete the application process.